They say all that glitters isn’t gold, but I think the opposite is true during the holidays. To make your holiday gift choices shine, there’s nothing like a little gold to amp up the luxe.
1. SS Print Shop prints, $15 – $40 | Give the gift of art with these gorgeous prints from SS Print Shop. They dress up any space and can be used in so many ways. I’m partial to the gold foil prints (of course), but Lauren Conrad has been clamouring for the Put A Bow On It print…
2. Return to Tiffany Heart Pendant in Silver and RUBEDO metals, $305 | Can’t choose between silver & gold? My favourite happy medium: Tiffany’s RUBEDO metal. This double-strand heart pendant is the perfect way to show your love.
3. Kate Spade pop fizz studs, $32 | Extend the effervescence of the holidays with champagne-themed studs. Really love your friend? Pair them with a personal-sized bottle of Moet and get your bubbly on. Chic, unique and oh-so-sweet.
4. Benefit Cosmetics Groovy Kind-a-love palette, $43 | Give the gift of glow with this golden palette from Benefit. Featuring four glimmering shades of eyeshadow, dandelion & gimme fever cheek duo and deluxe minis of cult-classic the POREfessional, benetint and they’re real! mascara, this kit will have your lucky lady party-ready in a flash. Bonus: the adorable gold tin can be used for storage later.
5. FRENDS Taylor Headphones, $199 | Think of these headphones as jewelry for your hair. These will be right at home atop the head of your fashionista friend and are just the kind of thing you’ve always wanted but can’t justify buying for yourself (although if I don’t get them for Christmas I’m certainly going to find a way). Find them at ChaptersIndigo, Holt Renfrew and Apple.
6. Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow, $24 | Go for the gold with this designer polish spiked with real 24k gold dust. Featuring gold glitter suspended in a clear base, you can wear this polish alone or layered over your favourite shade. This is the ultimate stocking stuffer.
7. Butter London 444 Nail Lacquer, $15 | Looking for a more intense glitter? Meet Butter London’s champagne glitter polish, brimming with sparkly goodness. She’ll wear it on New Years, but will want to find a way to wear it all year long. Find it at Holt Renfrew.
8. Elysees Cocktail Shaker, $30 | This cocktail shaker adds vintage glamour to any bar cart or kitchen. No matter what she’s mixing up, this gilded shaker will leave a glint in her eye. Find it at Anthropologie.
9. Starbucks Ceramic Gradient Rose Gold & Silver Mug, $8.95 | For the person in your life who wants to shine all day long, help tocktails
hem start their morning on the right side of the coffee bean. No matter what drink suits their fancy, it’ll look gloriously chic in this gradient mug.
10. Indigo Square Lacquer Tray, $29 | Looking for the perfect hostess gift or a little something for the girl who has everything? This gold square lacquer tray is just the thing. Whether she chooses to pop it on top of her dresser to house her jewels and bottles of perfume, leaves it on her counter with a chic vase in the middle or uses it to serve up holiday libations, this multi-purpose tray will make every day brighter.