You heard it here first: leopard is a neutral! Seeing my favourite print back in full fashion action for fall 2018 is pure magic: it means I get to add some gorgeous pieces to my closet! If you’re ready to bare your spots, keep reading for my favourite leopard print clothing & accessories. Bonus – I have the Shopbop sale code to share with you at the end, so you can get up to 25% off your haul!
- Bows + leopard print = perfect. Especially in a comfortable & versatile pump! Buy it: Karl Lagerfeld pumps
- A cozy cotton crewneck in our favourite print. Buy it: Free People Sweater
- Silky + perfect layered with a turtleneck. Buy it: Line & Dot Effie Dress @ Shopbop
- An exorbitantly expensive yet perfectly luxe silk scrunchie. Buy it: Jennifer Behr Scrunchie @ Shopbop
- A flippy skirt in a flirty print. Buy it: Zara Leopard Print Skirt
- Toned down in a cozy cardi. Buy it: Cupcakes & Cashmere Leopard Print Cardigan @ Shopbop
- A retro-inspired scrunchie on a budget. Buy it: Namjosh Leopard Scrunchie @ Shopbop
- The most extravagant faux fur coat for a fancy lady. Buy it: Zara Leopard Print Textured Coat
If you’re wondering what’s on my personal list, I’ve already purchased those stunning pumps and have my eye out for the Zara skirt. I’ll also be picking up the Cupcakes & Cashmere sweater during the Shopbop sale! Speaking of – use code STOCKUP18 for up to 25% off your order until September 29, 2018. Happy shopping!
Disclosure: I’m required to share details of the Shopbop sale as part of my ongoing compensated partnership with them.