This is a gift guide for your furry friends, not friends that are furries. Just so we’re clear. 😉 If you’re anything like me, your fur babies get spoiled 365 days of the year. But there’s nothing quite like seeing your puppy tear through wrapping paper on Christmas morning (Chloe does this! Luckily only for her gifts… she always manages to sniff them out). I’m not quite sure what cats do, but I’m assuming it’s total and mass destruction. Here are some fun gifts for your favourite furry friend!
- Tell the world you’re besties – one for her collar, one on a chain for you. Hound Best Bitches Charm, $28.
- Make sure to let her open this a few days before your holiday celebrations so she can sparkle & shine in the perfect glitter & gold bow collar. Top Paw Dog Collar, $13.99.
- Rambunctious cats & kittens will love this automatic mouse-chasing game. Mom & dad will love the much-needed break it provides! PetSafe Pounce Interactive Toy, $29.99.
- Treat your dog the way you’d treat yourself: with delicious cookies from Toronto’s Colette Grand Cafe! Colette dog biscuits, in-store only.
- Dogs have new years resolutions, too. Help your pup on his path to holistic health with this locally-sourced, fresh food. All Good Dog Food, from $6.
- Instagram-famous or not, your dog will proudly strut her stuff in this iconic Canadian closet staple: the Hudson’s Bay Duffel Coat. Multi-Stripe Duffel Dog Coat, $120.
- A crinkle tunnel can mean hours of play (or simply a great place to nap). This Martha Stewart one is one of Charlie’s favourites.
- Warm their heart – and yours – by giving the gift of shelter, food and love to an animal who isn’t as fortunate. Consider a donation to the Toronto Cat Rescue (where we found Gatsby the Catsby!), a 100% volunteer, no-kill organization or the OSPCA.
- Even kittens know leopard is a neutral, which is why yours is probably coveting this Charlie-approved perch. Jump Cat Furniture, $69.99 at PetValu.