The shopping days left until Christmas are dwindling, but don’t worry – if you’re missing a gift for a special lady in your life, these should all get here in time! This slightly haphazard collection is sure to have something to satisfy even the pickiest, hardest-to-shop-for gal. Trust me – I’m that person and I would happily receive any of these!
- There’s nothing like the gift of beauty sleep. This clay mask (use it hot or cold) and tranquility mist combo will have her down for a long winter’s nap in no time – even if she’s a new mom. Saje Shut Eye Gift, $19.95.
- This perfect dose of pretty is as functional as it is retro and cute. Pretty polka dots and bright hues ensure it’ll stay on the stove year-round. Kate Spade Whistling Tea Kettle, $50.
- A childhood classic illustrated by a grown-up favourite, this combination of Lewis Carrol and Rifle Paper Co.’s Anna Bond is the perfect addition to her bookshelf. Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland, $35.
- This purse-sized, retro-styled Instax camera is sure to inspire non-stop photo ops. Bonus new “modes” will let her up the artsy ante. Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera, $169.99.
- Let her days be cozy and bright in this sweet mix & match pajama set. Nothing says Merry like a sparkly deer! La Vie En Rose Deer Sweater, $27.95 & PJ pants, $29.95.
- Give her the royal holiday treatment by gifting some frothy bubbles and fizz. This set from Canadian brand LUSH includes two handmade bath bombs, a bubble bar and a luxury bath melt in the most delicious scents. Lush Festive Friends, $29.95.
- She’ll be the Director of her life – and home decor – with this retro-inspired LED cinema sign created here in the GTA. Perfect for inspiring quotes, hashtag frenzies, baby pics…and Instagram likes. Original My Cinema Lightbox, $59.95 & 85-pc Letter & Symbol Pack, $14.99.
- They say not to gift kitchen appliances or pots and pans, but this iconic cast-iron in Caribbean is most definitely the exception to the rule. Le Creuset Round French Oven, $400.
- Whether she’s planning a wedding or simply lives her life by the gospel of Martha, this brand-new coffee table book from the home-and-weddings idol is one to be coveted. Martha Stewart Weddings: Ideas and Inspiration, $68.00.
Which of the items on this list are you coveting? By the way – if you’re planning on doing any last-minute online shopping, I highly recommend you sign up for ebates.ca. You can get anywhere from 2 – 10% cash back simply by shopping through the site! It’s kind of amazing and I’ve been more than a little obsessed since my friend Stella introduced me to it last week. Most of the items & retailers above have a partnership with them! Happy shopping, xo.
* disclosure: the ebates link above is a referral link. I’ll get $5 for anyone that signs up and makes a purchase – a perk open to anyone with an account 🙂