We’re in the home stretch! Blessedly, I’m mostly done my shopping but still have a pile of wrapping to do. My husband and I are both really into stockings – we both had them filled up with everything from oranges to small toys as kids – so my final gift guide I’ve put together 12 items under $50 – most are under $25! – that you should be able to get in time! Because I’m the laziest, all the items will either a) arrive in time for Christmas b) require just a quick trip to the mall (either Yorkdale or Bayview Village will do!).
- Relive childhood memories with a miniature version of everyone’s favourite toy. Mini Etch-A-Sketch, $7 at Restoration Hardware.
- Korean Beauty is the latest craze that’s super easy and affordable to gift. Head to The Face Shop to pick up a variety of masks for $5 and under, like this Bebe Lip Mask (such a fun & effective novelty). Sheet Masks, $5 and under at The Face Shop.
- Whether his beard is Santa-length or short & scruffy, this luxe beard oil will soften and reduce your risk of beard burn under the mistletoe. Bonus: it has antiseptic qualities and will de-stink his scruff. King’s Crown All Natural Beard Oil, $32 at King’s Crown Bayview Village.
- This sweet little package holds a silky collection of powders that build to the perfect smokey eye, available in three colour combos. Joe Fresh Smokey Eye Palette, $5 each at Shopper’s Drug Mart.
- When she said she was hoping for something furry and cute under the tree, she probably wasn’t hoping for this. But, puppies aside, this is the furriest, sweetest little gift you gan give and the perfect addition to her favourite bag. Banana Republic Faux Fur Pom Pom Key Chain, $28.
- Satisfy her urge for bows, spades, ampersands…and cookies. Packaged up in a pretty little polkadot tin, she’ll probably squeal over this sweet set. Kate Spade New York Cookie Cutter Gift Set, $28 at Hudson’s Bay * free shipping today with no minimum!
- Give the gift of something they didn’t know they needed…and then discovered they couldn’t live without. This Toronto-made leather cord keeper is as functional as it is stylish. Fitzy Leather Cord Keeper, $12 at BRIKA shops (Yorkdale & Hudson’s Bay Queen St.).
- They’ll be like a kid on Christmas morning when they discover one of these stylish spinning tops in their stocking. Unisex, minimalist and oh so beautiful, these Toronto-made spinning tops in a baker’s dozen of luxe finishes are sure to provoke friendly competition all day long (and then be the best desk toy in existence). Forever Spin Spinning Tops, from $34 USD. *order by Monday to guarantee arrival before Christmas in the GTA!
- Make that bar cart more than just a pretty piece of decor with this set of seven mixology tools all rolled up in a canvas pouch. Master Mixologist Tools, $29 at Restoration Hardware.
- When stockings are in question, Lush Bath Bombs are always the answer. Fragrant, fizzy and fun, these made-in-Canada bombs are unisex crowd-pleaser. Lush Bath Bombs, from $6.95.
- The best last-minute gifts are the ones that don’t even need to be wrapped. This gorgeous golden ornament is stuffed with some mini Shea Butter favourites, perfect for the beauty dabbler or frequent traveler on your list. L’Occitane Shea Butter Ornament, $14, available at Sephora, L’Occitane and Murale.
- Keep her cozy in this waffle knit, pom-topped touque at just the right price. Bonus: You can get matching mittens and a scarf for the perfect, affordable set! Mini Waffle Knit Hat, $14.50. Sold out online but get it in-store at Indigo.
That’s all for this year’s gift guides! I hope they made your shopping – and persona list-making! – easier and more fun. Click here to see all of this year’s holiday gift guides. Be sure to let me know what you purchase – or what you’re coveting – in the comments! xo and happy holidays