Greetings, fellow procrastinators. If you’re staring down Valentine’s Day with nary a gift stashed away, you’re in luck. You can sneak away and pick up these sure-to-be-adored goodies with time to spare.
Sweets for Your Sweet
Go beyond chocolate and pick up some hand-crafted and decorated sugar cookies instead. They’re as delicious as they are beautiful, but your Valentine will be hard-pressed to actually bite into something so gorgeous.
Valentine’s Day Cookies, Bobbette & Belle, from $6.95.
Last-minute flowers don’t have to be supermarket roses. Tonic Blooms is offering up gorgeously lush on-demand florals for Valentine’s Day and, if you’re feeling extra fancy, you can choose a special bundle that includes additional treats.
Tonic Blooms flowers on-demand, from $46.00. (XO bouquet pictured)
Bath, Bed & Beyond
What’s Valentine’s Day without a hint of suggestion? There’s nothing quite like a luxe at-home experience to put your night on the right track. A trio of luxury candles, rose-hued & scented bath oil and a fizzy bath bomb are the perfect way to treat your partner – or yourself.
Diptyque Candles, Jo Malone Red Roses Bath Oil, Lush Lover Lamp Bath Bomb.
Need a few more ideas?
If these offerings aren’t tickling your fancy, how about…
- Silk Pyjamas and sexy underthings from Toronto lingerie boutique Stole My Heart (downtown)
- One-Size-Fits-Most Hanky Panky Thong from Melmira (uptown)
- Saje’s Burning Love Candle
- A quick trip to the Blossom & Bloom Market at Union Station for some local vendors’ wares (we spotted candles, jewellery, flowers, treats and more!)
- Popping into Starbucks for one of their adorable Valentine’s drinkware offerings
Happy Valentine’s Day! Let me know what you’re picking up for your sweetheart in the comments xo