What is holiday gifting for, if not for giving a little luxury to your nearest and dearest. My idea of luxury is a gift that you wouldn’t dare purchase for yourself – whether too frivolous, a bit too expensive or simply self-indulgent.
This curated gift list is just that: the items you want to buy for yourself but probably won’t. Let them unwrap one of these and you’ll instantly become a holiday hero.
Bonus: win one of these picks below!
- Indulgent, luxury candles will elevate their everyday, no matter the season. Wood, Sage & Sea Salt is an unexpected but magical combination. Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Home Candle, $75.
- A whimsical vase in an unexpected shape, the gold foil polka dot accents make this rose bowl feel doubly special. Kate Spade Rose Bowl, $75.
- Premium wearable technology that’s as fashionable as it is nerdy, for the digital fashionista. Hermes Apple Watch Double Tour, $1700.
- Middle Eastern tradition, modern luxury. High & low-intensity steam is combined with a full body exfoliation while lying on Jerusalem Gold marble in one of the city’s finest spas. Hammam & Gommage at the Miraj Hammam Spa by Caudalie, $135. WIN THIS BELOW!
- Warm hands, warm heart. Fox fur-trimmed wool mittens are the perfect level of extravagance. Pink Tartan Fox Fur Trimmed Mittens, $125.
- Evoke the Gatsby era with the perfect pair of ornate pearl drop earrings in every girl’s favourite little blue box. Tiffany Ziegfeld Collection Pearl Earrings, $660.
- Comprised of ingredients you might find in a box of chocolates, this sweetly scented mask & cleanser plumps and hydrates skin with coconut, cocoa, rose and anti-oxidants – sans calories. Rodial Superfood Cleanser, $40.
- Invite Anna, Karl, Audrey and Coco to join their squad with these simple, printed fashion dolls. KAHRI Little Doll, $40.
Want to make your holidays a little more luxurious? My friends at Miraj Hammam Spa by Caudalie in Toronto are gifting one lucky LEOPARD is a NEUTRAL reader with one of my favourite spa treatments – the famed Hammam & Gommage – a $135 value! Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter below. The winner will be chosen on Friday (Nov. 27/15). Winner must make their own way to downtown Toronto for the experience. xo