It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, it’s not quite Christmas…but for beauty-lovers, the Sephora VIB Sale just might be the same thing. If you’re wondering what to fill up your basket with, I’m sharing the items I’ll be stockpiling and splurging on, along with those that are too good of a deal to pass up.
20% off is a great opportunity to stock up on your favourites. I always add at least one each of my can’t-live-withouts to my basket and sock’em away for a rainy day. Because there’s nothing worse than running out of your concealer or eyebrow pencil.
- I buy multiples of NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer every year – can’t live without it. I purchase both Creme Brulee (for covering) and Vanilla (for brightening).
- Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil creates the perfect brow / No makeup lover should go without a BeautyBlender
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo & Living Proof Restore Instant Repair Lotion guarantee a perfect hair day
- Shiseido Facial Cotton is the ultimate in makeup removing luxury
- Invisibobble hair ties are cute and keep your hair back without creasing!
If you’re trying to justify a splashy purchase, there’s nothing quite like 20% off to sweeten the deal.
- Pretty marble & glowing skin? I’m sold. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – Surreal Light is stunning
- I bought Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer last year and have never looked back. Powerful and pretty!
- Keep them all or give them as a gift – Too Faced Grand Hotel Cafe is on my wishlist! I’ve been obsessed with their shadows ever since buying the Peach palette and I can’t resist this adorable packaging.
- I’ve read rave reviews about Consonant HydrExtreme so I’m ordering to give it a try! It’s made in Canada and only has two ingredients.
- Can’t get enough highlight? Anastasia Ultimate Glow Kit has every shade you’ll ever need. This is definitely the year of the highlight!
Holidays at Sephora = some of the best deals of the year. I can’t help myself when it comes to holiday sets, and these are quite the steal.
- Give yourself the gift of scent discovery – Atelier Cologne Necessaire Nomade combines 8 fresh colognes in a beautiful tin. I love the Cedar Atlas scent!
- Fuel your sheet mask addiction with this luxe Dr. Jart+ Masking All The Way set
- Discover Fresh skincare with the Fresh Rose Skincare Daily Essentials. I’m obsessed with the Soy cleanser and rose mask!
- Turn your bathroom into a luxury spa with the Caudalie Mask Trio. I swear by the Detox mask when my skin is being silly.
- I’m never without my favourite Bliss Zest Wishes set – I buy one every year! The lemon-sage scent is the type that your boyfriend will sneak when you’re not looking.
- L’Occitane hand cream is one of the best, so be sure to pick up the L’Occitane Hand Cream Delights, featuring four purse-sized lotions. Make sure to keep at least one of the 20% shea for yourself!
Phew! That was a lot. Just so you know, all of the links above are affiliate ones, which means I’ll receive a small commission if you buy these items. Which I’d appreciate!
Please let me know what your must-buys are in the comments – I always use the sale as an excuse to experiment!