We’re going to have to blame Tiffany for this week’s Lust List. I’ve had shiny things on the brain since Breakfast at Tiffany last week and my obsession with all that glitters is at an all-time high. If you’re anything like me, shiny accents are the perfect way to brighten your day and elevate your outfit. These glimmering accents add a little something extra to your everyday. Go for the gold.
1. Kate Spade Netta Boots, $398 (online, Kate Spade Locations) | There’s nothing like a good suede ankle bootie for fall…especially when it has the midas touch. The clean, sophisticated lines of Kate Spade’s classic ankle bootie is elevated by a tiny bow detail on the back and a shiny, eye-catching gold metallic interior heel. Flash without being too flashy, you can wear this 3.5″-heeled boot from day to night. If they’re anything like my Kate Spade booties from last season, they’ll be mega-comfortable, too.
2. Tiffany & Co. Atlas Hinged Bangle, $6,400 (Tiffany & Co.) | This classic Tiffany piece is updated with shining 18k rose gold. Honouring the classic Tiffany clock with strong line and Roman numerals, this bangle would be right at home on your arm any day of the week. It’s the splurge that will last a lifetime. Did I mention it’s shiny?
3. Saddalrina Large Saddle Bag, $495 (Tory Burch & Holt Renfrew locations) | My love affair with this bag began when I ran into JJ Cowan of Secrets From Your Girlfriends during a 15-minute birthday gift mission to Holt Renfrew this week. Flat backed and with a strap long enough to wear cross-body, this bag can hold all your essentials but still be on-trend for years to come. The seasonless brown leather couple with shining gold hardware has a fold-over flap front and tons of interior pockets. Yes, JJ bought the bag. Yes, I enabled her. Yes, you’ll probably want this equestrian-inspired bag now too. I’d say I’m sorry, but I’m not – you’ll wear this forever.
4. Frends Layla Rose Gold Earphones, $149 (Chapters Indigo Bayview Village) | If Oscar PR Girl has something, there’s a good chance I want it. Often her must-haves are in the form of extravagantly-priced Oscar de la Renta pieces, but these earphones are dainty and a white/rose gold mix of affordable luxury. Inspired by jewelry, these earphones feature genuine white lambskin leather and hand-crafted metal for a luxe listening experience. I spotted them a few weeks ago at the new tech shop within Chapters Bayview Village and they’re stunning.
5. iPhone 5s Gold, (apple.com) | Apple announcements always draw me in. This one had me shrieking “It comes in gold!” along with getting excited over improved camera functionality and a faster experience. I can’t help but love this and I know many of you agree. I’m lusting over this in a big way this week – you know, the way that convinces you it’s completely normal to get in line for hours to wait on a phone. Yes, we’ll be covering up our phones with cases as per usual…but some of the best kinds of luxury are experienced when only you (OK, and your Instagram followers) know it’s there.
What’s on your Lust List this week?