The beauty lover on your list may be the girl who has everything, but I’m willing to bet she wouldn’t say no to any of these gorgeous gifts. I won’t judge if you decide to buy them for yourself instead – I know I probably will.
1. Soap & Glory Small Wonders, $20, Shoppers Drug Mart | Soap & Glory has been one of my favourite bath & body brands for a few years now and they’ve finally brought most of their line to Canada! This gift set is not only packaged adorably, it also contains smaller sizes of some of the brand’s best goodies. Including Clean On Me™ Shower Gel (a staple in my shower), The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter (thick, luxe and gorgeously scented), The Scrub Of Your Life™ Body Scrub (perfect for sloughing away to glowing skin), Hand Food™ Hand Cream (a must for holiday handshaking) and a super sudsy shower puff. Bonus: the sassy packaging will make you and your friend giggle.
2. Chloé Rollerball Trio, $55, Sephora | In the last year, Chloé has become my signature scent and I’ve developed a slight obsession with rollerball packaging for perfumes. This trio combines the best of both worlds, offering up three versions of my go-to fragrance. Chloé Eau de Parfum is a rich, womanly-but-not-girly scent that never fails to turn heads. Love, Chloé is a more powdery version of the original. L’Eau de Chloé is elegant but modern, offering up a fresher scent.
3. T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer, $200, Murale + Sephora | This hair dryer is a lifesaver and the perfect splurge for the beauty-lover in your life – especially if she has difficult hair. The T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer dries hair 64% faster and leaves it soft and shiny. I’ve mine 3+ times every week for the last 3 years and it’s on its last legs, so I’m hoping one of these finds its way under my tree this year!
4. L’Occitane Hand Indulgences Set, $32, Sephora + L’Occitane | Give the gift of gorgeous hands with this sweetly scented trio of 20% shea butter hand lotions from L’Occitane. The 20% shea butter cremes are thick and luxurious but also sink into your skin immediately, making them ideal for winter. Consider taking them out of the box, wrapping each in ribbon and using it as a stocking stuffer.
5. NARS Kiss Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss Coffret, $62, Sephora | Lip gloss sets are my favourite thing to receive each year – what beauty lover doesn’t love testing out a million things and discovering new favourites? This set from the Andy Warhol collection is beyond fabulous. Along with 4 everyday shades that will look great on any skintone, they’ve added in a touch of holiday-appropriate whimsy with Silver Factory. It will basically make your lips look like a disco ball. The soup can packaging will look just as great tied up with a bow under the tree as it will used to house brushes or glosses afterwards.
Disclosure: this post does not include any affiliate links and none of these items were gifted. Pure & simple, they’re just things I love & think the people on your shopping list will love, too!