There’s nothing like designer goodies without the designer price tag. For the fashionista in your life who loves a little (OK, a lot of) luxury, you can’t go wrong with these designer gifts that won’t break the bank. I had you at hello, right?
1. Dover Paper Dolls, Amazon ($6.95) or Holt Renfrew ($15) | Yves St. Laurent, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Dior…do I have your attention? These books of paper dolls are aspirational dressing at its finest – give your friend the gift of classic fashion for less than what the heel of the real-deal shoe would cost. These would make the perfect stocking stuffer or collectors’ item for the girl who wants everything (but can’t have it just yet).
2. Missoni x Holt Renfrew plush animals, $50, Holt Renfrew | Not only will the sale of these Missoni-designed plush animals will benefit OrphanAid Africa, they’re also adorable. I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t appreciate these ionic-yet-precious animals. They’d be just at home on your BFF’s bookshelves as they’d be in your friend’s new baby’s room. Bonus: they come in a Missoni box so beautiful that it would be a shame to add anything more than a ribbon to it.
3. Tiffany Sled Ornament in Crystal, $70, Tiffany & Co. | For the girl who idolizes Audrey Hepburn, give her a little taste of Tiffany luxury with this crystal ornament. Not only is it beautiful, shiny and luxe – it’s also a keepsake she can enjoy every year. Classic elegance with a modern twist always goes a long way.
4. Diptyque Mini Candle Set, $84, Holt Renfrew & online | A celebrity favourite, these candles look as good as they smell. Bring your friend into the inner circle with these three cult-classic scents: the best-selling Baies (roses & blackcurrant leaves), Figuier (fig wood, fig leaves & sap) and Roses. Just like the Missoni plushies, all this box needs is a bow.
5. Cathrine slipper, $39, Kate Spade | They’re on sale, guys. Every lady needs a perfect pair of bedroom slippers. These go above & beyond. Made of black satin with a microfiber sole and featuring a playful animal print pouf, these will make even the most slipper-averse a convert. Pair them with a pair of Hanky Panky lace panties and a silky bathrobe for the ultimate luxe gift.
What’s your favourite luxe must without the steep pricetag?
Disclosure: this post does not include any affiliate links and none of these items were gifted. Pure & simple, they’re just things I love & think the people on your shopping list will love, too!