With so many shopping events this week, I may have been just a bit naughtier than usual. These lust-worthy items pack a serious punch – on the beauty side, they’ll cut down the time it takes you to get ready while the accessories featured this week are can’t-be-missed statement items. I apologize in advance to your wallet.
1. BITE Luminous Crème Lipstick in Carmenere ($28, Sephora) | After hearing so much about BITE lipsticks, I went to Sephora to check some out this week. It was love at first application. Carmenere is the perfect candy apple/berry red and brightens up my face about 1000 watts. The formula is smooth, long-wearing, moisturising and delicious-smelling. I see more shades of this luxurious formula in my future.
2. Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash with Nutrium Moisture (about $8, drugstores) | As has been well-documented on this blog, I’m pretty much the worst at moisturizing my skin. I finally got around to testing out the Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash with Nutrium Moisture that I received at a Unilever event before Christmas and I’m obsessed. My skin feels infused with moisture and thanks to the Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals scent I smell amazing right out of the shower. I now feel less guilty about skipping my body lotion. Give this a try if you’re looking for a luxe shower experience – the scent will relax you and the formula will make your skin supple.
3. Kate Spade Parker Place Tamera bag ($378) | I’m not sure why I thought I’d leave a Kate Spade party with 20% off for guests without buying anything. This bag spoke to me the second I saw it. The mint shade (one of my favourites) coupled with gold hardware and a black patent leather shoulder strap is a gorgeous combination that screams spring. I can’t wait to wear this with jeans and a tee, girly retro dresses or even an LBD. The size will allow it to easily go from day to night, but if you’re looking for something a little daintier, a smaller one is also on offer. If you’re looking for a new spring bag, go for a pop of pretty colour and splurge on this adorable bag. PS. It comes in fuchsia.
4. Minling Pan Studio Flower Jewelled Statement Necklace ($45, Minling Pan Studio) | I was introduced to Minling Pan studio at a blogger event last night (post coming soon!) and was immediately drawn to this statement piece. This necklace adds a touch of sparkly flair to any outfit, whether it’s a neon sweater from the Gap (what I’m wearing right now), a crisp white button-down shirt or a cocktail dress. At $45, it’s a can’t-resist purchase. If I ever doubted how awesome this necklace was for a second, my Instagram feed has been blowing up all day with adoration for this piece.
5. Batiste Dry Shampoo ($8.99, drugstores) | I have a confession: I washed my hair once the whole week. I was really busy, OK? The best part of this is that, until my unnecessary internet confession, nobody had a clue. I picked up Batiste dry shampoo last month at my local Rexall and haven’t looked back since. It quickly adds volume without residue and sops up any unwanted oils, along with adding a light scent to your mane. Simply spray onto your roots, massage in and brush out – nobody will be any the wiser.
Disclosure: I was gifted with the Dove Body Wash at an event and received 20% & 40% off at Kate Spade & Minling Pan Studio, respectively.
Have a product/service/event you’d like considered for The Lust List by Stephanie Fusco? Shoot me an email.