With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, this week’s Lust List has just the thing to get your ready for that big date (or cozy evening at home with wine).
1. Tilo Hearts on Leopard Scarf ($125, eLuxe) | As you know by now, I treat leopard as a neutral – even when it’s teal. This punchy scarf combines two of my favourite things – leopard print and hearts – in an easy-to wear, weightless scarf. It’s 100% silk, a texture that can move from work to play with ease.
2. bkr Candy Heart Bottle ($34, eLuxe) | I was really nervous when I got my first glass water bottle in September, but after having two for a good length of time, I’m happy to say they don’t easily break. These bottles are BPA-free and 100% recyclable, and I also find they keep water cooler for longer. I can’t resist the heart motif either, especially around this time of the year. Whether you keep it on your desk with some lemon slices for spa water all day long or tote it to the gym, you can’t beat the functionality and adorability of this bottle.
3. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick in La Favorite (~$34, Holt Renfrew and Murale locations) | It’s Chanel. Need I say more? OK, if you insist. This may not be the most practical pick for the wintry months, but I bought this shade in anticipation of Spring. La Favorite is from Chanel’s Spring 2013 collection and is a velvety matte in a gorgeous coral shade. I’m not one to wax rhapsodic about packaging, but I feel like I’m in a James Bond movie when I put this on.
4. Embroidered Chevron Linen Pillow ($44.50, Chapters/Indigo locations) | I’m coveting a pair of pillows in this chevron pattern for my bedroom. A gorgeous rustic yet trendy pillow, these 20×20 throws would look great on a bed or couch. I’m pretty obsessed with chevron these days, so I can’t think of anything I’d rather add to my boudoir to spruce it up for spring. I may wait for these to go on sale – they always do – and hope they don’t sell out. They’re a bit pricier than I’d like.
5. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth collection ($5.99 each, drugstores) | I’ve been raving about the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth line to anyone who will listen since I started using it a few weeks ago. Luckily, I’ve had a very willing audience since I keep getting compliments about my hair! The Shampoo, Conditioner + Heat Protectant Spray have turned my unruly locks into smooth tresses. I find they’re almost too silky to hold my usual style – not the worst thing in my books. This is one of the best drugstore beauty items I’ve tested out in a long time – I recommend the entire collection without reservation to anyone who needs frizz control that lasts 48 hours…or more! (I blowdry 3x/week)
Disclosure: I was gifted with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth collection at an event.
Have a product/service/event you’d like considered for The Lust List by Stephanie Fusco? Shoot me an email.