Don’t pretend you won’t be at the mall this weekend (err…and today). I won’t believe you and neither will anybody else. Don’t fret – most of the happy shiny items on this week’s Lust List are on sale or, at the very least, super-affordable. They’ll set you up for success this holiday season, through entertaining, networking, partying hard or just cozying up with some hot cocoa.
1. Heartbreaker Sweater ($118, J. Crew) | Not only is this wool-angora blend sweater super soft and super cute, it’s also 25% off until Sunday (along with everything else at J. Crew)! Hitting at the hip, this adorable sweater will look adorable layered over a button down or on its own; with a skirt or with pants. I’ve also seen this in grey + black with bows. I may end up with both…don’t judge.
2. Shea Butter Rose Petals Hand Cream ($12, L’Occitane) | L’Occitane’s 20% Shea Butter hand cream has been a go-to of mine for a few years now – I’m never without a tube and I buy it for friends & family constantly. It softens and smooths like nothing else. Unfortunately, 20% shea butter formula rarely comes scented. Right now, you can get a limited-edition purse-sized tube in a delicious sugared rose petals scent – it’s awesome. This lotion is thick and decadent, with a whipped cream texture that’s always luxurious and never oily. It also lasts forever.
3. Silver Street Let’s Do Lunch Business Card Holder ($25, Kate Spade) | I’m Kate Spade-obsessed, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I made my way to the brand’s new Yorkdale location the day it opened. While perusing a table of beautiful trinkets, I came across this silver business card holder and knew I couldn’t leave without it. Finding a nice business card holder is tough, but this one manages to be equal parts professional and sassy while also being uber-affordable. My next step? Finally getting new cards made so I can use it!
4. Silver Hammered Bowl Small ($10, Chapters Indigo) | These bowls have been on my mind since I first spotted them in store. They’re the perfect size for holiday party snacks (picture them scattered around a room) or to hold jewelry/makeup and also the perfect price. The hammered silver is sophisticated and versatile – buy them for the holiday season and use them all year long. I’ll probably be buying some of the larger hammered silver plates for gifting holiday cookies as well. Snap these up before they’re all gone!
5. You Complete Me Velour Lashes ($29.99, originally $59.99) | I headed to IMATS last weekend with my friend Stella and these were my favourite purchase from the convention. Handmade from cruelty-free, sterilized mink fur, these false eyelashes are re-usable up to 25 times and completely luxe. I got them for $20 each, but you can order them online for a fraction of the usual $59.99 price. I usually stick with drugstore falsies, but these are so worth the investment. I’ve honestly never worn anything like them. Beautiful, soft and full, these lashes will make batting your eyes your favourite thing to do. Get them for holiday parties, but you may just find yourself wanting to wear them all the time.
Other awesome Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Super Shopping Weekend deals:
- 40% off at Banana Republic Friday online and in-store. Use code BRCFRIDAY if shopping online.
- $6.99 bestselling albums (Adele, Mumford & Sons, P!nk, etc) on iTunes from November 23-26
- Daily specials at standalone Joe Fresh stores
- Mall-wide specials at Shops at Don Mills
- Get 10% off of already awesome deals at http://www.Buytopia.ca using code BFCM10
Have any awesome deals to share? Leave them in the comments and I’ll update this post so all can benefit!
Disclosure: I paid for all of these things. All of them! Sometimes items in the lust list are gifted by PR/brands for my editorial consideration, but not always.
Have a product/service/event you’d like considered for The Lust List by Stephanie Fusco? Shoot me an email.
***currently accepting submissions for our special Holiday Gifting-themed Lust List features ***