This week’s Lust List will keep you radiant and fashionable throughout fall.
1. Benefit Cosmetics Peek-A-Bright Eyes ($32, Sephora, Murale and select Shoppers Drug Mart locations) | It’s no secret by now that Benefit is one of my favourite beauty brands, and for good reason! The company keeps coming out with new products that continue to impress and make my beauty routine even simpler. This eye illuminating, highlighting and contouring set is no exception. In a few easy steps, you can brighten your eyes for an easy day-to-night look. The kit includes three shadows (a buff base, chocolaty brown contouring shade + a pearly pink highlighter) as well as Eye Bright, which I’ve become a bit addicted to. The best part? It’ll work with most skin tones! The worst part? You may have to work hard to keep your girlfriends (and coworkers) from swiping it.
2. Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial ($48, Sephora and select Shoppers Drug Mart locations) | Every woman wants to wake up to better skin. This Korres Sleeping Facial makes those dreams a reality. Made up of 95 per cent natural components, this night cream + mask hybrid melts effortlessly into your skin (and stays off your pillows). If you’ve ever wanted more even skin tone, lessened dark spots and an overall more luminous complexion, give this treatment a go. My parched skin has never been softer and just yesterday a friend on Instagram described me as radiant. You do the math.
3. Tristan Prettyman, Cedar + Gold (~$7.99, iTunes) | What do you do when Jason Mraz breaks off your engagement? Why, you write one of your best albums yet, that’s what. Tristan Prettyman’s latest album is completely vulnerable and raw, but hopeful. Tracks like the self-explanatory “I Was Gonna Marry You” and “The Rebound” give you a completely relatable glimpse into breaking up and moving on, paired with her smooth, liquid vocals. This is one album you’ll have on repeat all fall long.
4. helloberry Waterfall Necklace ($22, helloberry) | Fall knits and ladylike dresses demand appropriate accoutrements like this golden necklace by Toronto jewelry makers helloberry. The dainty gold-plated chain and window charms will add a little something extra to every outfit. With prices like these, you can buy some of their bracelets, favoured by Toronto’s most stylish women.
5. Line Knitwear The Billower Oversized Sweater ($249, eLuxe) |100% cashmere. Need I say more? OK, fine. I purchased this cozy sweater two weeks ago and have been finding every opportunity to wear it (Honestly? Like three times last weekend alone.). Paired with skinny jeans, boots and golden chains, it’s the ultimate fall wardrobe piece. Wear it to work, wear it out for coffee, wear it after a Barreworks class. Did I mention it’ll feel like you’re enveloped in a cloud?
What are your must-haves this week?
Disclosure: Some of the included products were sent to me by the PR company for review. I know you trust my opinion, so rest assured that inclusion in the list is completely unbiased (I just happen to love these items enough to share them!).
Have a product/service/event you’d like considered for The Lust List by Stephanie Fusco? Shoot me an email.
***currently accepting submissions for our special Holiday Gifting-themed Lust List features ***