1. L’Oreal Hair Expertise Nutri-Sleek Precious Oils($9.99 CDN, drugstores) | My hair has never been better. I received L’Oreal Hair Expertise Nutri-Sleek Precious Oils at a media event last week and have been raving about it ever since. My dry, over-heat-styled hair has never been softer or more manageable. At $9.99, it’s a bargain compared to pricier (and, in my opinion, less effective) hair oils.
2. DavidsTea Organic Cold 911 ($13.00 CDN per 100g tin) | It’s barely fall, but cold season is fast-approaching. My team has been passing sniffles around the department for a week already. Depressing, right? Luckily DavidsTea is here to save the day with Cold 911. It has everything you need to soothe your nose and throat (and help kick that cold to the curb), including: peppermind, orange peel and eucalyptus. The best part? As it steeps, the eucalyptus develops into an amazing steam that opens up your nose and throat. Hooray! I pre-make tea bags and keep them at home, in my purse, at my desk….everywhere!
3. Pantone “Holt Renfrew Magenta” notebook ($15-20 CDN, exclusively at Holt Renfrew locations) | The best part about Holt Renfrew’s 175th birthday celebrations? They’re selling a multitude of items in my signature shade! You’ve already seen me rave about Deborah Lippmann’s contribution (Raise Your Glass, a glittery magenta polish), but here’s another affordable hot pink find: Pantone notebooks! I picked one up on the way to a press event and felt ultra-chic as I scribbled away. Seriously – hot pink everything. The 175th anniversary items are amazing.
4. Secret Diamond Dot Backseam pantyhose (under $10 CDN, drugstores and department stores) | Dresses and skirts are staples in my wardrobe, which means I stock up on pantyhose and tights come fall. The new Fall 2012 collection from Secret is stunning – international-inspired patterns that are on-trend. My favourite? These Diamond Dot Backseam pantyhose and the Missoni-inspired Zig Zag Light Tight pantyhose. For $10, they’re the most fashionable and comfortable pantyhose you can find. I’ll be wearing these all fall long (confession: I already busted out a pair for the cold snap we had last week).
5. L’Oreal La Couleur Infallible Eyeshadow ($10.99 CDN, drugstores) | I can’t believe it took me so long to try out this product. These shadows gild your lids with intense colour and are easily buildable and blendable. They also last forever with zero creasing – amazing! I’ve been blending the Sahara & Ultimate Black shades for the ultimate nighttime look and also wearing Sahara alone for day. I can’t wait to add to my Infallible Eyeshadow collection with more shades!
What are your must-haves this week?
Disclosure: Some of the included products were sent to me by the PR company for review. I know you trust my opinion, so rest assured that inclusion in the list is completely unbiased (I just happen to love these items enough to share them!).
Have a product/service/event you’d like considered for The Lust List by Stephanie Fusco? Shoot me an email.