For those who fear going North Of Bloor, I’d like to extend an olive branch. Yes, the Great White North can be a scary thing indeed, but we have things you don’t. Like Bayview Village.
Now, I’ll admit that in previous years Bayview Village wasn’t exactly my go-to destination for fun. The mall was run down and the only thing it seemed to offer was a trip to the dentist (shout-out to the wonderful and lovely Dr. Telch) and a follow-up croissant at Timothy’s.
Fast-forward 10 years and you have the beautiful, comfortable-yet-posh mall that I love to spend time in. Bayview Village has undergone a major overhaul, especially in the last two years, with the mall becoming a go-to for haute fashionistas. The carefully curated selection of stores means that it can be your one-stop-shop for anything you might need.
At Bayview Village, you can:
- Start your day with a steaming cup of DavidsTea
- Channel Kate Middleton by purchasing the perfect Issa dress at Your Choice
- Fuel your shoe addiction with some Louboutins or Jimmy Choos at David’s
- Take advantage of the latest capsule collection at Banana Republic
- Pick up some sassy lingerie or add to your Hanky Panky collection at Linea Intima
- Stock up on hostess gifts from Dana Jordan (or the LCBO)
- Haute-ify your home at Teatro Verde
- Prep for a dinner party at Pusateri’s
- Shop for bling at Berani Jewellers
- Find the perfect occasion dress at Andrew’s or Lemor
- Satisfy your tummy at South St. Burger Co., Oliver & Bonacini, Lettieri and more (coming soon: Origin, Aroma Espresso)
…and so much more. Seriously, the list of retailers is so impressive. Did I mention Bayview Village is now home to Brooks Brothers? Forget Yorkville – Bayview Village is the hautest place to shop.