If you got engaged over the holidays or have a wedding coming up in 2015 and are looking for a little extra inspiration, I know just the thing to make all of your wildest dreams come true. I’m not really being hyperbolic – The WedLuxe Wedding Show showcases Toronto’s top vendors and always manages to create a fairytale experience that can’t help but inspire.
[Keep reading for your chance to win a pair of tickets to the show!]
Among the 120 exhibitors at the show will be my amazing photographer, 5ive15ifteen photo company, the city’s most luxurious wedding planner Melissa Andre Events and the creator of the most magical stationery ever, PALETTERA custom correspondences. I also can’t wait to see the lovely ladies from Bobbette & Belle and Ines Di Santo, wedding dress designer to the stars.
2015 Experiential Areas
The most unique part of the WedLuxe Wedding Show is always the experiential areas. While all wedding shows do their part to create jaw-dropping experiences, WedLuxe always takes the cake. Last year featured a floral ceiling and an Eiffel Tower created of macarons!
This year’s show promises to be even more luxurious than the last, with the show spanning Arcadian and the 7th floor of Hudson’s Bay (home to Kleinfeld and the Wedding Registry).
- Guests will relax and indulge in oysters and mini cocktails in the dazzling Art Deco-inspired Pearl Moon Lounge (presented by Oliver & Bonacini Events and Catering, Event Rental Group, PALETTERA Custom Correspondences, Contemporary Furniture Rentals and Fifth Element Events)
- At The Botqnique Creperie & Tea Tasting Bar, Oliver & Bonacini will serve herb-infused mini crepes from the demonstration kitchen as Sloane Tea showcases a host of tasty teas for guests to enjoy!
- Jaws will drop at the The Couture Cake Gallery located in Kleinfield Hudson’s Bay, where elite cake and pastry exhibitors will pay homage to the beautiful gowns with sugar art
- Guests will enjoy delicious sweet & savoury waffles at The Belle-Gem Waffle Bar (presented by Oliver & Bonacini)
- To cap things off, guests will go home with a gift bag worth more than $150 from the Noir Blanc Gift Bar (presented by WedLue and Hudson’s Bay) and a handcrafted takeaway bouquet from The Celestine Flower Market (presented by Frank Rea, Forget Me Not Flowers)!
Curious what happened at last year’s event? Take a peek at the Parisian happenings here:
Swoon-worthy, right? I can’t wait to check out this year’s show!
You can purchase tickets for either the Saturday, January 10 Preview Night (4 – 9PM) or the Sunday, January 11 Wedding Show (9:30 – 6PM) for $75 each. I’ll be heading to the Saturday night preview courtesy of the WedLuxe Wedding Show along with some fellow bride-to-be bloggers and am SO excited. By the time the show rolls around, I’ll be less than 5 months away from my wedding and I’m hoping it will help me tie up any loose ends (wedding planner, floral inspiration, cake inspiration) that I have left.
Let me know if you’ll be attending so we can say hello!
Want to win a pair tickets?
I’ve partnered with WedLuxe to give away a pair of tickets to this year’s WedLuxe Wedding Show! To enter, you’ll have to leave a blog post comment telling me what you’re most excited to see at the show AND send out a tweet using the Rafflecopter widget below. Contest will close on Thursday January 8 at midnight and you must be able to attend either the Saturday or Sunday show this weekend. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway