If you don’t have your tickets to Toronto’s best St. Patrick’s Day Party, you’re in the right place. Tickets for the morning, afternoon and 7:30PM timeslots are sold out but I’m giving away 4 for the 7:30PM timeslot thanks to the team at SPD. Keep reading to find out more…and become a hero with your friends for winning them tickets!
Sponsored by Bailey’s and Bushmills, the party will feature live Irish music and DJ performances throughout the day along with outdoor licensed areas so you can enjoy the (fingers crossed) warm spring day with a green-hued brew.
Amsterdam Brewhouse has put together a special menu for the day that includes:
- Korean pulled pork and coleslaw on a brioche bun with kettle chips – $8
- Individual pepperoni pizza and cheese pizza – $6
- Fish & chips with tartar sauce – $8
- Irish stew with fresh baked bread – $7
- Warm salted pretzel with grainy mustard – $5
To win, use the Rafflecopter widget below. Winner will be notified on Friday AM.