This year, the rising temps and smatterings of sunshine have been the perfect balm to help ease the winter/pandemic blahs. An additional salve? Planning a spring wardrobe and picking up a few “just because” pick-me-ups.
Now that re-entering polite society feels less-than-far away, finding items that can be seen in public feels less frivolous. Keep reading to discover new beauty & fashion favourites to take you into spring – and some staples, too.
- If your motto, like mine, is “put a bow on it”, this hat’s for you. If you’re feeling less cutesy one day, let your pony hide the bow. Gingham Bow Cap, $19.
- What’s spring without a selection of denim toppers? Mama & mini matching is affordable and on-trend with these slightly oversize jackets. Icon Denim Jacket, $79.95 and Toddler Denim Jacket, $54.90.
- High neck, flowy and available in a number of versatile shades, this tank. is the perfect spring/summer layer. Mock Neck Tank, $16.
- Swipe a fresh, dewy, sheer shade onto your cheeks for a juicy pop of colour that feels spring-ready. This formula is foolproof. On-The-Glow Blush, $24.
- Did someone say patio season? This luxe cami transitions from Zoom call to date night thanks to adjustable straps (plus or minus a blazer or cardi) and figure-skimming silhouette. Fray Edge Satin Camisole, $275.
- Ladylike pearls are here for spring. These these unfussy and on-trend hoops pair perfectly with any outfit. Pearl Mini Hoop Earrings, $19.90.
- Travel still feels far away, but the fresh scent of this Mediterranean-inspired lotion transports you seaside in a flash. Ragged cuticles and scaly skin will thank you. Mediterranean Hand Cream, $30.
Help a girl out: I’m on the hunt for the perfect spring jean and some versatile & comfortable sandals, so please let me know if you’ve found them!